For all of Sean's life, I have kissed him every time I have picked him up. A couple weeks ago, I noticed that every time I walk into his room to get him out of his crib he looks at me and makes kissing sounds. Big smackers, actually. At first I thought it was a coincidence, but now I know it is intentional. Whenever he wants a kiss, he makes the sound, too. We have started to ask for "kisses" now, and he almost always responds with a pucker and smooch. It is sooo cute! He seems to be proud of himself and smiles like he knows he is doing something to communicate with us.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Sean's Kisses
For all of Sean's life, I have kissed him every time I have picked him up. A couple weeks ago, I noticed that every time I walk into his room to get him out of his crib he looks at me and makes kissing sounds. Big smackers, actually. At first I thought it was a coincidence, but now I know it is intentional. Whenever he wants a kiss, he makes the sound, too. We have started to ask for "kisses" now, and he almost always responds with a pucker and smooch. It is sooo cute! He seems to be proud of himself and smiles like he knows he is doing something to communicate with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment