After the grocery store we switched to the stroller to go to the cleaners and Longs. Connor is not quite tall enough to see over the stroller, but he was still very conscientious about holding onto Sean so he would not roll away.
Connor is also getting better about letting Sean explore some of his belongings. Sean was really into tasting the book on the floor today, and Connor was cool with that. He prides himself on sharing "safe" toys with Sean.
Here is Sean just chillin with the Rainbow fish storybook. He went to the doctor's again today (no ear infection) and he is 19 pounds plus a little. I think that is how heavy Connor was at 10 months. The outfit Sean is wearing here is 12 months. He is a big baby, generally mellow and happy.
Here is Connor after planting the vegetable garden with his dad--yet another big boy activity. (I guess I should give you all Connor's stats since I gave you Sean's. Connor is about 37 pounds and 42 inches tall. He can still wear some 3T, but 4T fits best). He loves to help us! Some of his favorite jobs right now are setting the table, bringing toilet paper in from the garage to the bathroom, getting clothes into and out of the washer, and bringing Sean his baby toys. 3 is turning out to be a very cute and sometimes challenging stage!
1 comment:
Padyn is quite concerned about "safe" toys for Katelyn, too, to the point where I often say, "You are not the mommy." But really, it's pretty cute that she's so concerned.
Post a Comment