Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hiking

On Saturday, we went hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains. It was very hot and Connor had very rosy cheeks by the end of our trek. Here is Connor in the parking area as we prepared to leave.

My three boys...Sean in the backpack, Chris, and Connor.

Sean loves the backpack and his new perspective on life that comes with being up as high as Dad.

Starting up the first hill... It was pretty rocky and required some concentration, so this is the last picture I took. We had a great time!

1 comment:

threeforme said...

It's assuming how happy Sean looks and how not-as-happy Connor looks in the same picture. Like, "Why can't I be carried, too? Dang, it's hot out here. And I have to wear this stupid hat."

I'm impressed that he is actually wearing a hat. Padyn is SO not into wearing hers these days. And there is only so far I'm willing to go to make her.