Aside from their initial resistance to the helmets, the boys really enjoyed the ride. Sean would have fallen asleep on the ride, but he fought it so he could look at all the scenery from this new perspective. He slept for over two hours when we got home!
Sean's helmet has chickens on it. I let him crawl around the house while we finished getting ready to leave. He had stopped complaining about the helmet, so I didn't remove it.
3 comments:
Awesome! Don't you wish you were back in Davis? It would be fun riding the bike around there.
Happy Belated Birthday! The bike and trailer are sweet. The bike reminds me of your comfy cruiser you had at Davis.
Tell me how you like the trailer overall. And you'll get the hills...just keep it up.
love you!
Yes, I have thought of Davis often these last few days with the bike and trailer! Flat would be nice, and so would bike racks. The challenge around here is finding a safe place to lock up this contraption.
Post a Comment