Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sean's First Haircut

Today Sean got his first haircut. His little blonde locks were getting in his eyes, so Motma took action. I was ill prepared (no little first curl box) since Connor's hair grew in between 18 and 24 months, but I saved the hair and took pictures! Motma cut the front little wisps, too, but I hadn't thought about the camera at that point. So here are some of the back.


Who is that handsome baby?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow I never realized how blond Sean's hair is!

Sandy said...

I have a little first curl box that someone gave to Tyler when he was a baby. I'll give it to you the next time I see you! As you know, Tyler will never have curly hair.

threeforme said...

I didn't get the first hair in the little container, either. Then when I got Padyn's haircut by a professional for the first time, I put a little bit in the jar. Shortly after that, Padyn found it and dumped all the hair out, so now I'm back to square one.

It's overrated. You have pictures. That's all that matters.