ice cream
orange slices
peach slices
chicken
corn
Cheerios with milk
Christmas tree lights
Thankfully he does not try to eat Christmas tree lights, he is simply telling me that they are hot, which they are not. I think the whole confusion about the meaning of hot stems from the Christmas lights because we told him not to touch them because they are hot, which they are not. In a related story, we re-decorate the lower half of the tree daily. Merry Christmas!
Now please enjoy a good laugh at an initial attempt at a Christmas card photo. These were 4 of the worst, but there were so many awful ones it was hard to choose. You will all be receiving a slightly less bad one, so SMILE!
4 comments:
I love these!! I think we should start a new tradition!!
See you soon!
Is that your backyard? Cuz it looks totally awesome! Oh Jackie perhaps you are on to something... the one with the worst out-take wins. But if you dare send your worst out-take as your Christmas card then you trump all! Jules I double dog dare you....
AWESOME! How do you get Connor to scrunch up his face everytime like that? You must be bribing him on the side with candy.
I know we have a few not great ones, but I think these would beat mine.
I think a new tradition would be easy to follow on my part. Yes that is our backyard. All I have to do to make Connor make that face is say, "Smile nicely." I was ready to jump off the bridge at the end. And yes I was bribing him with a wrapped present he could open!
Post a Comment