Connor's Grammy arrived on Wednesday evening and helped prepare by making cupcakes with Connor and me. Connor put all the sprinkles on his LEMON cupcakes.
On the day of his "Hot Wheels" party, he and his friends colored huge pictures of cars.
On his actual birthday he got the digital arts and crafts studio...very cool!
He also got a Big Wheels to ride when the weather gets better. It just happened to be Hot Wheels themed...how perfect!
He also got more legos Duplos. He has too many as it is, but that was what he kept asking us for for Christmas and then birthday. Oh well!
More birthday pics to come later.
1 comment:
I haven't been looking at blogs lately for whatever reason, so I totally missed Connor's birthday!
He looks so big! I can't believe what a BOY he looks like. I'm sure you can't believe it either.
Happy (belated) birthday, Connor!
Post a Comment