Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Legoland!

We loved Legoland, there were short lines and plenty for both Sean and Connor to do! I think early March was a very good time to go, because I have heard other families say the lines were so long it was hardly worth it. Here are some highlights...it was hard to get the boys to stop for pictures, so I did my best.
Yes, all the dinosaurs are made of legos...

Connor's favorite part of any excursion is reading the map!

A Triceratops (Connor's favorite dino) made of Lego's (Connor's favorite toy). It just doesn't get better than that!

A train ride through fields of "lego" corn and other lego crops.

Daddy and Connor raced their fire engine by pumping it down a track. Almost all the rides at Legoland had a physical component like pumping or pedaling. In the case of the fire engines, the rig would not move unless you pumped...very cool!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow with sunglasses on, Connor looks a lot like Chris! Legoland looks like it was a lot of fun... I know my nephews love it too!

threeforme said...

I had no idea that everything was made of Legos. I should have, seeing as how it is called "Legoland."

So, what's up with our kids and maps? Padyn spent the whole time at the zoo with hers, and yesterday in the car she wanted the local map. It's too funny.

Mommy Jules said...

I am thrilled about the map thing, because I was never great with maps. If he can master that his life will be so much easier! It is fun to see him so interested and engaged with his day to day life.