I wanted to share some of Sean's most famous lines at this stage, mostly so I don't forget...
When he wants to be held: "Mommy, I hold you." (That completely melts me).
When I change his diaper: "Garbage truck pick up my poo poo."
Whenever he can't think of anything else to say, "Blue garbage truck pick up blue garbage can."
Many times daily: "Mommy, I need milk."(He loves the word NEED; it gets results).
Running down the hall to me: "Mommy here comes me!"
What's your name?: "Seanny"
Whenever he sees a bug of any kind: "Ladybug fly air."
Whenever he sees an airplane: "Airplane go airport."
When his basketball misses the basket: "Oh, Man!"
As soon as Chris gets home from work, "Daddy, baahketball hoop! Shoot ball!"
When he awakens from his nap: "Connor, where are jou?"
He loves to talk so much; he only stops when he's asleep.
1 comment:
That's really sweet!
Post a Comment