Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sean Speak
Sean does not use any conventional possessive pronouns. For example, he said, "We air conditioner is on." And, "Connor wants he bear." My favorite is "We at we house!" I love it. I can't believe he has been 2 for two months, except when I think of all his age-appropriate behaviors. This afternoon he played outside with a tennis ball. He really wanted to bring the tennis ball inside, but I told him it had to stay outside (Sean has a very good arm, and is not afraid to use it). He proceeded to order me to my bed. Presumably, if I was in my bed I would not see the tennis ball in the house, and would therefore have no need to ask him to leave it outside. Perfect two-year old logic. He liked the amused reaction he received, so he then commanded Motma and Connor to go to their respective beds as well. I must add that Sean has no problem projecting his voice, and tends to speak as if the intended listener is on another continent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment