Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Day of "Mommy 'n' Me Preschool"

Every Wednesday since late August 2008, Sean and I attended a parenting/pre-school class for 2-year olds. He had a great year and we both made some good friends. This past Wednesday, Sean had his last day in Ms. Georgette's classroom. We go on a field trip next week, but this was his last day on campus. So last Wednesday was his final chance to play in his classroom. He was very busy and I think he played with every toy in the room and did every outdoor activity, too. He sang every word to the songs, and seemed to be relishing his morning. He did pause for a moment to let me take his picture...



In the fall he will be on the same campus, in a different classroom, for 2 days a week. I will only attend 1 out of every 3 classes next school year.

No comments: