Here is Sean caring for his baby brother. Ryan kept dropping his binky, but Sean helped him get it back.
Ryan is a very sweet little guy.
Connor turned six and a half years old today. He is 49 and 3/4 inches tall now. He wears size 7 or 8 clothes, and weighs about 55 lbs. Connor is having a fun summer swimming, going to day camp, and playing with Sean. He likes to throw frisbees, practice hula hooping, soccer, and making new summer friends. He LOVES his baby brother! Connor is currently reading the Chronicles of Narnia. He is on book 2, Prince Caspian, and he even lets me read him a chapter every once in a while. He is an extremely helpful boy, who enjoys doing chores. Connor makes parenting a delight!
1 comment:
Precious! Precious! Those are some fabulous pictures of your boys!! I can hardly wait to meet Ryan, he is beautiful. Can't wait to see if I can still hula hoop!! I think I can!
Post a Comment