Friday, March 30, 2007

Learning more each day...

This morning Sean waved bye-bye to Daddy and said, "Bye-Bye." If that does not impress you, listen to this... Later today when Sean heard our squeaky door opening he started waving again! Is he not brilliant?
I now feel compelled to list his amazing talents:
Blows kisses
Claps for "Pat-a-cake"
Waves and Says "Bye-bye"
Rolls all over the house
Says Ma Ma (to me and Motma)
Says Da Da (to Daddy)
Babbles long utterances
Screams really loud once if I put his spoon down between feeding him bites (OK, I don't know if this is a "talent")
Says 'Num num num" when I put him in his high chair or when he sees me preparing his food

I think he may bust out with a "more" sign very soon. He is trying, but he doesn't get his hands all the way together yet.
I am loving watching this little baby boy learn and communicate!

Here he is with his dad and uncle, telling them what he thinks of teething.

3 comments:

Susan said...

He sounds very advanced! Not suprising given his brillant parents.
L-S

threeforme said...

Too funny! I love the fingers in the mouth. Poor kid.

I'm impressed on so many levels, but mostly that he gets MAD when you put the spoon down when feeding. While it may not be a talent, I'd love that right now with Kate. Instead, I get joyful giggling when I stop feeding her. Like she's won.

MitziDD said...

What a Brillant Little one and what a handsome uncle he has! Is he taken!! :o)