Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jelly Belly Factory

On Friday morning, Sean, Connor, Motma, and I met Auntie Jackie and little Lulu at the Jelly Belly Factory. Here are the 2 moms, Julianne and Jackie.

Lulu gravitated to this red race car every chance she got. Could this be an indication of what's to come on her 16th bday?

Everyone had to wear paper hats on the tour...except for babies.

Sean, Connor, and Lulu before the tour.

Jackie and Lulu--It was great to see you!

lk;lj

2 comments:

blooming roses said...

Looks like a great trip in NoCA with fun by all. Sean has grown up so much. Looks like he wanted to climb out of the stroller and join the party. I see Connor in him. Cute picture of Connor with Denis--I can almost hear him giggling.

threeforme said...

I love Lulu's hair. So classic.

You and Jack look really good and like you had a great time. Wish I could have joined you!