Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Motma and the Boys

Motma has officially lived with us for 9 months! Time flies when you're having fun. Here she is with Sean . She has settled in here quite well as we knew she would. The local Starbucks crew knows her by name and drink. She goes to the church's senior luncheons, and helps me a ton. I think she is a big reason that Sean has so many "tricks" like pat a cake, peek a boo, so big, and a few baby signs. While I am working around the house or helping Connor, she plays with Sean and teaches him all these cute baby things.

Connor has also made some huge strides lately with Motma's encouragement. He now dresses and undresses himself and uses the potty when he needs to. He is very tender with her and "helps" her whenever he can. He helps her out of bed in the morning and helps her take her jacket off. It is very cute to watch them together. Today they even shot baskets together in the backyard.

1 comment:

threeforme said...

I was struck in the picture of Sean by how much he looks like you. Am I wrong? Is it just the shot? I see Chris, too, but more of you in this one.